Buying or Selling in Escondido?TRUST DUSTY, YOUR Escondido REALTOR, Adventurer, Taco Lover, Photographer, & Real Estate Blogger
Helping Buyers, Buy, and Sellers, Sell! PERIOD!
I can actually say that I love my job. It’s actually very exciting to be an Escondido REALTOR, that actually knows Escondido Homes For Sale, neighborhoods, and all of North County San Diego. I’ve been around the block or two a few times in the greater Escondido Real Estate market. So, If you are just getting your feet wet or if you are 100% committed to buying or selling, today, I’ve got you covered. Browse my Escondido Real Estate Blog, to find what you need, and of course, I’m simply a call, text, or email away. Enjoy.
Dusty Brazil Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty 760-207-7245 DustyBrazil@gmail.com
How’s the real estate market in Escondido? Low Supply. High Demand = SELLERS MARKET!
Real Estate is not that complex. The current state of the Escondido Real Estate Market is ON-FIRE. Escondido is affordable and has plenty of attractive neighborhoods, offering many different lifestyles at many different price points. You can expect to see bidding wars all day long on most Escondido Homes and Condos For Sale.
Follow My Recent Real Estate Adventures showing houses in Escondido & More!
This is where you will find my most recent blog posts about houses for sale in Escondido that I have seen, things to do in Escondido, local business reviews, random photos, memos, REALTOR hacks, etc. Hopefully, where you can see what it’s like LIVING IN ESCONDIDO!
Is the Escondido Real Estate Market Good or Bad? LOL. BOTH! If you're asking yourself How the housing market is in Escondido, then you haven't seen many houses or made any offers yet, as a buyer. If you are a seller, you hear and see crazy numbers going around, but...
Dusty's Top 5 Suggestions When Buying a home in Escondido
If you are a buyer in Escondido, the odds are stacked against you at this very moment! Good news though. Despite how hard, and how much effort it takes to get your offer accepted and get that home you want, it is still worth it. Why? Probably because we live in SAN DIEGO, and prices are PROB NOT going down, my friends. Do not get discouraged though. . You just need a harder working agent, just kidding, you just need an agent that works SMARTER, ONE WHO USES AND LEVERAGES THE BEST TECHNOLOGIES. I’m a web-based, tech-savvy, paperless agent in North County San Diego.
The market is far outpacing demand than supply. Remember when trying to find toilet paper was hard? Yeah, it’s kind of like that. If you are a serious buyer, here are my top 5 tips on how to buy in todays fast paced market.
TIP #1- Put 760.207.7245 on speed dial/ text
#2 Sign-up on this website for new listings. You can create a custom search by map, price, on the advanced search page of my homepage www.DustyBrazil.com
Now I will have your info, name, email, phone, etc. I will receive email notices when you look at listings I send you automatically. This is an important step. Now you are TOP OF MIND.
3# Get your preapproval letter and proof of funds together. It could be nice to choose a different lender at this point, one I can refer you to. I know PLENTY of lenders who would be happy to help you. We need a lender that PICKS UP THEIR PHONES and RESPONDS TO THEIR TEXTS AND EMAILS. If not, after all the hard work is done, when the listing agent calls to interrogate YOUR LENDER to verify everthing, you may loose out right here in this step, because agents LOVE TO TALK and get SMOOGSHED!
#4 Work closely with me to make sure we are the first to call or make an appointment to see the COMING SOON LISTING IN ESCONDIDO or JUST LISTED property. Again, we want to impress the other side ( other agent) and sell her on YOU!
#5 Make a good offer based on the data I’ve provided you with and the pulse of the market. If you use my market report tool, that helps alot!
Escondido Property & Lifestyle Searches
- Escondido Golf Course Homes For Sale, includes Castle Creek Golf Community, The Vineyard Golf Course Escondido, Hidden Meadows Golf Course Homes
- Escondido Gated Communiteis & Escondido Guard Gated Homes For Sale
What are the Best Places to Live in Escondido?
Escondido is a huge real estate market. The amount of time it would take one to get to know it would take at least a decade. I’ve got about 3 solid decades of experience dealing with LIVING IN ESCONDIDO, so you can TRUST ME when you ask me my opinion of various Escondido Neighborhoods. Below is a list of Escondido Neighborhoods, including my commentary on each.
- Adobe Hills Condos in Escondido- 74 unit building- Escondido Condos from 500’s
- Allegro Townhomes at Sonata Community- Alego overlooks Lake Hodges and features 70 townhomes in a gated setting
- Alta Vista Acres- Luxury Estate size lots and appeal in Escondidobehind Sonata. It overlooks Orfelia and Vineyards Golf Course
- Andalucia New Homes at Harmony Grove Village
- Arbor Hills Estates near Daley Ranch
- Aurora Hills- Development of 59 homes built in 2000-2006 in Southeast Escondido
- Avocado Estates Condos in Escondido- Located just east of 78 and 15 junction on North side
- Bernardo Santa Fe- & Montclair -This is a gated neighborhood right across from the North County Fair. There are 113 homes and I believe they are mostly all single-story homes.
- Brookside Homes For Sale Escondido- Gated community in North East Escondido off Country Club and Rincon
- Brotherton Square Condos Escondido
- Buena Ventura Condos Escondido- NO SALES IN LONG LONG TIME. Swim and Tennis
- Camden Cove Condos in Escondido
- Cameowood Condos For Sale Escondido- Nice condo community with swimming pools in North West Escondido
- Candlelight Hills Gated Community in Southwest Escondido- Swim and Tennis and single-level homes. Vrewy Charming neighborhood!
- CANOPE GROVE NEW HOMES IN ESCONDIDO- Awesome new community where old Escondido Country Club Golf Course used to be!